Carter Estate's Wine Tasting in Temecula
Located in the heart of Southern California Temecula Valley Wine Country, Carter Estate Winery and Resort is redefining the winery experience. During your visit, you will experience wines that are sure to entice and indulge your senses. For an added wine tasting experience, a Carter Estate Winery private food and wine pairing makes an excellent choice.
Tempt your palate with a variety of wines from our exclusive collection and discover a new favorite. The tasting room at Carter Estate Winery and Resort is the perfect place to sample all of our finest wines. Each wine is produced from only the best varietals and aged to perfection in European oak barrels to ensure your enjoyment.
Tasting Room Hours of Operation:
While reservations are not required for wine tasting, advance reservations are recommended for a place at the intimate sit-down Wine and Food Pairings held daily around the Tasting Table.
Open Daily: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Five Award-Winning Tastes: $25 (Mon - Fri) | $30 (Sat - Sun)
- Bungalow Guests: $25
- Elegant Private Food & Wine Pairing: Reserve your place for an indulgent wine and food pairing designed to tantalize the senses. Guests enjoy five specially selected Carter Estate Winery wines paired perfectly with a variety of cured meats, artisan cheeses and accompanied with seasonal accoutrements. Each pairing lasts approximately 90 minutes and is limited to just eight participants to allow for one-on-one interaction. Cost is just $40 pp and reservations are a must so call today: 844-851-2138
Midweek: 1 PM and 3 PM | Weekends: 1 PM and 3 PM
- 2012 Carter Estate Viognier
- 2013 Carter Estate Winery Pinot Noir
- 2011 Carter Estate Winery Penrose
- 2011 Carter Estate Winery Malbec
- 2007 Carter Estate Winery Syrah
- 2010 Carter Estate Winery Merlot
- 2012 Carter Estate Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 Carter Estate Winery Chardonnay (Late June release)
- Carter Estate Winery Brut Sparkling
- Carter Estate Winery Blanc De Blanc Sparkling